Thursday, June 13, 2013

Budget minded

My crafting has turned into budget crafting for different reasons.  One is to use up as many craft supplies that I have on hand.  I have little nooks and crannies where I stuff pieces of paper, buttons, shiny items (what are they called??) anyway you know what I mean.  Just so I don't go out and buy something I don't need.   

There was a time I thought I just had to have stamps (wood, rubber, cling type) of flowers, whatever struck my fancy.   I still like to look.   And if its on sale I will buy.   My motto was  "stamps are like potato chips~you can't just have one."  Right?  Right.  ;)

Sometimes... I will look or browse the internet for images.  Mainly something 'free' to use on cards and such.   Well that got old.  So, I thought what would I like to find on the internet?   Cute images.  Something different.  Unique.   And basically that's how this site came about.   I needed images that were different.  A style that was unique.   My hubby had urged me to use my creative juices to come up with my own drawings.  I didn't actually think anyone would even want to use my artwork for their cards.   I have had some good responses in the past....  which you will find on my older website...  http://doodlepopdigis.wordpress.com  

I cannot force anyone to use my digital images.  Nor would I want to.   There are tons of images out in the world... however, if you would like to use one of mine then that would please the peas out of me.  ;)    Leave a little bit of comments for me too.   Just an added reminder, please do not change the way my images look or add your name to them.  Do not sell.  Or keep in a collection on your site.   I would appreciate if you do like or plan on using my images.   Thank you.

big smiles, Mary
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your kind comments. Ugly comments will not be published.